Matryoshka dolls…I am always drawn to these gorgeous dolls whenever I see them, however, I do not own any myself! So, when Stampin' Up came out with the My Matryoshka stamp set, I knew I would own it!
This is a great little set for some fun cards and just the right mix of stamping and watercoloring for a fast card, and for $11.95 for the clear mount version, you can't beat the price!
If you purchase the My Matryoshka Stamp Set for Clear Mount, I recommend Blocks B (117147 $5.95), C 118486 $6.95) and G (118489 $4.50).
Watercoloring with Stampin' Up's Blender Pens– Tips:
- with your blender pen, don't color over the same spot too much, or your cardstock will start to pill up.
- dip your blender pen tip gently into the color pallette. If you get too much ink on your tip, it will take a long time of scribbling on scratch paper to get that tip clean!
- scribble off gently! I made the mistake of being pretty rough on my blender pens at first and had to get a second set quickly!
- My Matryoshka stamp set CM- 118583 $14.95, WM- 115213 $11.95
- 115659 Crushed Curry Ink pad $5.95
- 115319 Crushed Curry Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 115614 Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon $9.95
- 115655 Bermuda Bay Ink Pad $5.95
- 115317 Bermuda Bay Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 104315 Basic Brown Ink Pad (waterproof) $5.95
- 115656 Melon Mambo Ink Pad $5.95
- 105217 Certainly Celery Ink Pad$5.95
- 100037 Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker $3.25
- 102835 Confetti Cream Cardstock $9.50 (40 sheets)
- 107590 Designer Label Punch $15.95
- 108360 Craft and Paper Scissors (my favorite for cutting ribbon-stays nice and sharp!) $29.95
- 102845 Blender Pens 3 for $9.95
- 103683 Glue Dots $4.95
- 112454 Hodgepodge Hardware Styled Vanilla $29.95 (100 holders, fancy brads and ribbon slides and 100 -3/16″ brads!!)
- 118401 Welcome Neighbors Designer Series Paper Pad – FREE with a $50 purchase!
Happy Stamping Everyone!
Click here to shop!