Hello Friends! I wanted to share the Penguin Spinner card with you today…this was one of my Cards & Projects Club projects from December and I wanted to share it with you today because there is only TWO MORE DAYS to get the adorable Cold and Cuddly Stamp Set from the Holiday Mini Catalog!
So grab some popcorn and take a moment to see how to make a spinner card, it's waaayy easier than it looks and the guys love this too because it moves!
You can see for the spinner part, the track is made with the Word Window Punch and the spinner guy is made with a sandwich of penny, dimensional, penny, dimensional, stamped image peice.
- 103133 Real Red Ink Pad $5.95
- 102482 Real Red Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 100730 Whisper White Cardstock $7.50
- 105120 Bashful Blue Cardstock $5.50 (24 sheets)
- 109120 Basic Grey Ink Pad $5.95 (this ink pad is waterproof)
- 104430 Dimensionals $3.95
- 100425 2 Way Glue Pen $3.50
- 111343 Chunky Sprinkles Glitter $15.95 (4 colors: light pink, light blue, celery, crystal iris)
- 109043 Scallop Circle Punch $15.95
- 104401 1 3/8″ Circle Punch $15.95
- 105090 Word Window Punch $15.95
- 116523 Cold & Cuddly Stamp Set $27.95
That's all for now, I'm off to do TWO workshops today! And I have my Open House tomorrow and Monday, so I guess I am kicking off Sale-A-Bration this weekend! Yay!
Happy Stamping Everyone!
Click here to shop!