Hello Stamper Friends! I talked to my mom yesterday and guess what…we really are fools! She said we were wearing the snuggies backwards! haha! We thought she just had her own special way of making them…not quite covering the front, and a pocket on the back. Oh, well, they were cute and warm! Now we get it…pocket goes on the front and it buttons in the back, aaahhh…much better.
What do you think of this card? It's a bit different style for me. The hardest part of making this card was using my marker to color the stamp that says “…from my heart”. That stamp actually says, “from my garden…from my heart” and has a bird on it. I guess I could have left the bird on it and covered it up with the butterfly. Oh, where is this stamp from? It's from the new Garden from the Heart stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog, available January 5.
- Garden From the Heart Stamp Set– 117004 $22.95 wood mount, 118568 $16.95 clear mount
- 118138 Stampin' Up Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die $11.95 (avail. 1/5)
- 117681 Pretty in Pink Corduroy Buttons $9.95 (avail. 1/5)
- 112208 Curly Label Punch $15.95
- 115320 Melon Mambo Cardstock
- 115318 Soft Suede Cardstock
- 115317 Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- 105328 Sahara Sand Cardstock
- 115319 Crushed Curry Cardstock
- 1000071 Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker
Happy Stamping Everyone!
Click here to shop!