Hi Everyone! Thanks to you all that left comments. I LOVED reading them and it makes me happy to know you are visiting my website and enjoying it! Keep the comments coming!
The winner of the Notebook Blog Candy is Kathy! I love her idea about featuring some of the sets my club members purchased that month (speaking of club, be sure to keep reading).
I think the font you use is good – easy to read. I like the text under the picture. I love looking at your projects online. I like the simpler one’s because I can do them at home with the supplies I have. I also like the non-card projects that give me ideas of other things to do with my stamps. My favorites though are the ones that go with the stamps I have!!! Maybe you could put a sample or 2 from a set that someone buys each month at club.
Thanks for all the great ideas! Merry Christmas!
On to the next blog candy! On Tuesday, I will draw one name to win a roll of So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon.
On Christmas Eve morning, I will draw for one winner to win the Patterned Pines Hostess Stamp Set.
How to get entered??? From now through Christmas Eve morning,
- Leave a comment, 1 entry.
- Sign up for my Email newsletter- 2 entries
- Join my Local or Online Cards and Projects Club- 5 entries! details below…
Online Cards and Projects Club- begins in January!
I have been offering my Cards and Projects Club to Raleigh area stampers for since 2006 and I am very excited to now be able to offer a way for my Online Customers to participate as well!! Stampers LOVE club because it’s a great way to keep within your budget, learn and TRY OUT new techniques and projects each month and become part of a community of stampers.
When you join the Online Cards and Projects Club, you will:
- Spread out your purchases over 6 months.
- Get exclusive tutorials and projects reserved for my club members.
- Receive a goody pack in the mail every month from me with the consumable products you need to complete 3 cards and/or projects (these will ship by the 15th…many months it will be earlier).
- Receive all of Stampin’ Up’s catalogs while a member of my club.
- Access to Exclusive pages on my website for club members only!
- Increase your monthly order to $50 and get a square on your Great Rewards Card!
- Get entered to win the Stamp of the Month beginning January 1, 2010.
- At the end of your 6 months, you will receive $15 in product, your choice!
What do you need to do?
- Place an order for a minimum of $35 Stampin’ Up merchandise by the 10th of each month for 6 months in my Online Store.
- Pay your upfront one-time shipping cost of $25 to me. You can paypal it or send a check (12205 Breton Lane, Raleigh, NC 27613)
If your shipping fee is received by the 10th of the month, you will start that month. If it is received after, you will start the next month.
The projects you will receive the consumable supplies for each month will be versatile enough to use with stamps you may have at home, or you may choose to purchase the stamps I have used on the projects each month.
Referall Program: Refer someone who joins club and you will receive a stamp set for free!
If someone referred you, please let me know so she can get her free stamp set!
Have questions? E-mail me or call me at (919)841-0373. I can’t wait to stamp with you!