Hello Stamper Friends!
I've been making this Diaper Fold Pouch for years now. It's always a great project for a small treat and takes minimal supplies. Really, you just need a bag of candy, some patterned paper and a brad, or you can gussy it up a bit more and add embellishments.
You can also make it different sizes. The only thing to keep in mind is your paper needs to be SQUARE. This one is a 6×6. The great thing about a 6×6 is that you can get FOUR out of one sheet of Designer Series Paper…and that means you can get 48 out of a whole PACK of DSP! For $10 – $12 you can't beat it!
I made a quick video to show you how quick and easy it is. See for yourself!
- 116795 Sleigh Bells Ribbon 10 yards for $7.95
- 116471 Sweet Season Stamp Set $18.95
- 115672 Merry Moments Designer Series Paper $9.95
- 103133 Read Red Ink Pad $5.95
- 109043 Scallop Circle Punch $15.95
- 116631 Paper Piercing Tool $3.95
- 105826 Mat Pack $9.95
- 109111 Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads $10.95 for 84 brads
- 103104 Small Flat Cello Bags $3.95 for 50…yes, you heard that right!
Here is another one for non-holiday gifts made from:
- 115675 Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
- 109041 5 Petal Flower Punch
- 114342 Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
Be sure to check back tomorrow for another idea in my Holiday Gifts and Treats Smorgasboard!
If you would like to place an order, you can do it online here. Just click Shop Now and your order will be delivered to your door!
If you prefer, you can email your order to me and I will take care of you right away.