Here is a fun, quick card we made in Cards and Projects this month. If you would like to come to this class for FREE each month, join my Stampin’ Up Hostess Club! For 10 months, you place a minimum $15 purchase with me. One of the months you will get the free hostess goodies! If you can’t come to class on a given month, simply email me with your order.
What a great way to spread out your spending, get a free class and free hostess stamps and merchandise!
This Sunday morning, we were hanging out in the kitchen and Eva (my almost 5 year old) decided she wanted to make this card. I looked over and she was using the Big Shot Texturz Plates all by herself!!!!! I couldn’t believe it. She put her Polka Dot texturz plate on the Multi-purpose platform, then laid down her cardstock, placed the silicone rubber (114615) on that, then the Impressions pad (114614) on that, then ran it through! I just HAD to take a video so she could demonstrate it for you. See for yourself how easy the Big Shot is to use!
And here is the finished product (you can’t tell but the Bermuda Bay Cardstock has the textured polka dot background).
- The More the Merrier Hostess Stamp Set (111648 Holiday Lineup would work, too!)
- 101406 Stazon Black ink pad
- 114512 Big Shot Texturz Plates Backgrounds I
- 113463 Top Note Big Shot Die
- 100730 White Cardstock
- 116329 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (6)
- 105115 Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker
- 115317 Bermuda Bay Cardstock
- 115610 Bermuda Bay Ribbon
- 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
- 100425 2 Way Glue Pen
If you would like to place an order, you can do it online here. Just click Shop Now and your order will be delivered to your door!