Hello Stamper Friends!
I’ve been busy today working on the promised video! So here is my video on the Smoosh technique. What a cool effect!
I got a bit cut off there at the end, but here is the finished product:
- 116503 Autumn Splendor Stamp Set (set of 4 $20.95)
- 115114 Wonderful Favorites Stamp Set (set of 23 all occasion stamps $40.94)
- 116854 Frost White Shimmer Paint
- 105229 Pumpkin Pie Reinker
- 105117 Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- 100531 Old Olive Reinker
- 100685 Really Rust Reinker
- 102835 Confetti Cream Cardstock
- 115657 Soft Suede Ink Pad
- 115318 Soft Suede Cardstock
- 115612 Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon
- 104199 Linen Thread
- 114342 Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Button
- 103104 Large Cello Bags
Stampin’ TIP– Stamp your greeting FIRST, then stamp the leaves around it. If you stamp the leaves first, you might run out of room for the greeting! And, the stamp the first leaves close to your greeting and work your way out. That way you’re not left with a small space in the middle of your card with no stamping and your stamps are too big to stamp there. (does that make sense??!! In my mind it does, LOL!).
This is the card we will be doing in club on Sunday and Monday! (If you click on the bookmarks below, you can email this post or share it on Facebook…bring your friends along so they can look super crafty, too!!)
The background is different, I used the Texturz plates from the Big Shot.
And the last card I made with the Smoosh Technique is the beautiful snowflake card.
- 115438 Serene Snowflakes (set of 4 for $20.95)
- 116586 Many Merry Messages (set of 8 for $34.95)
- 105221 Bashful Blue Reinker
- 105146 Bashful Blue Cardstock
- 102580 Almost Amethyst Reinker
- 102158 Almost Amethyst Cardstock
- 100613 Ballet Blue Cardstock
- 100907 Ballet Blue Ink Pad
- 101713 Ballet Blue Reinker
- 114890 Matchbox Big Shot Die (for tag)
- 113144 Clear Rhinestone Brads
- 114512 SU Backgrounds 2 Texturz Plates
If you would like to try out this technique, and live in the Raleigh-Durham area, please come to Cards and Projects class on Sunday or Monday (register and details on the events page).
Reminder: Stampin’ Up has some items up to 80% off and they can only be purchased through my online store. These are while supplies last and will sell out…they will also change, so be sure to check back! (do you remember those Snow Flurries from last year, the felt snowflakes? They are on clearance for $5.99! right now!)