Happy Monday! Today was a milestone day…I dropped Eva off for her first day of preschool. This is the first day of the last year of having kids in preschool. It's been 8 years and that makes me feel old! I'll tell ya what…our checkbook will be happy come May! But for now, I will just enjoy the couple extra hours each day that I have with sweet little Eva before her big sisters come home from school…
I wanted to share some projects that were a hit at my August workshops using Sparkling Season. This simple card can be made into a scrapbook page if you don't fold it in half!
- 106545 Real Red 12 x 12 cardstock (cut in fourths) $7.50
- 100908 Chocolate Chip Ink $5.95
- 115672 Merry Moments Designer Paper $9.95
- 102128 Chocolate Chip Cardstock $5.50
- 100730 Whisper White Cardstock $7.50
- 104401 1 3/8″ Circle Punch $15.95
- 109043 Scallop Circle $15.95
- 114286 Fine Galaxy Glitter $15.95 (5 colors!)
- 100425 2 Way Glue $3.50
- 102197 Powder Pals $19.95
- 107286 Small Open Ended Envelopes (fits a 3 x 6 card) $7.50
- 115346 Sparkly and Bright Stamp Set $17.95 (Holy Cow, what a bargain..6 stamps in this set!)
Here is the same project as a scrapbook page. This cutie is the one that started 4 year old preschool today!
Another version with the same supplies, adding 113692 Eyelet Border Punch $15.95:
Here is a card from my recent Stamp a Stack with the same stamp set. How versatile it is! You can make all your holiday cards and gift tags with this one stamp set.
Every $50 purchase with me gets you a square on your Great Rewards card…get 6 and you will receive $20 free goodies from me!