Here's another fun one to try:
1) Cut card stock or Designer Series paper to 12″ x 3/4″.
2) Score strip every 1/4″ the entire length of the card stock and accordion fold the score lines.
3) Adhere ends of card stock together (Sticky Strip works well). Let dry.
4) Holding the card stock with two hands, twist one edge of the strip into the center as shown to create a flower shape.
5) Adhere a punched circle to the flower center on one or both sides (Pop-Up Glue Dots work well) to hold shape in place.
Try experimenting with different sizes and score intervals to create the desired shape of your flower.