This pumpkin created quite the buzz at my club in October so I decided we would make them in November. I am also going to make about 12 of them for the teacher’s fall luncheon at school. You can also substitute holiday paper, forgo the leaves and you have ornaments! Let me know if you make some!
|Pumpkin 3-D project |
- WITH GRATITUDE STAMP SET
- CONTEMPO ALPHABET STAMP SET
- CARD STOCK OLD OLIVE 8 1/2X11
- CARD STOCK VERY VANILLA 8 1/2X11
- CARD STOCK PUMPKIN PIE 8 1/2X11
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD OLD OLIVE
- STAMPIN AROUND CARTRIDGE PUMPKIN PIE
- CLASSIC STAMPIN PAD BASIC GRAY
- STAMPIN AROUND HANDLE
- SCISSORS PAPER SNIPS
- GLUE DOTS MINI
- GLUE DOTS POP-UP
- THREAD LINEN
- EYELETS METALLIC
- RIBBON GROSGRAIN OLD OLIVE 5/8 INCH
- WHEEL BELLA’S BORDER
1. Cut two sheets of Pumpkin Pie card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″) into 1″ wide strips. Wheel Bella’s Border in Pumpkin Pie ink on Pumpkin Pie card stock strips. Punch hole through top and bottom of strips using Crop-A-Dile. Knot bottom of Old Olive 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon (4″) and thread through holes; knot top of ribbon and spread strips of card stock to create pumpkin shape.
2. Tie Old Olive 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon (24″) in a bow; adhere bow to top of pumpkin.
3. Stamp leaf image twice in Old Olive ink on Old Olive card stock (6″ x 6″); cut out. Adhere one leaf to top of pumpkin.
4. Stamp name in Old Olive ink and “With gratitude” in Basic Gray ink on Very Vanilla card stock (4″ x 1-1/2″). Punch left corners using Tag Corner punch. Attach Silver eyelet to tag using Crop-A-Dile. Adhere second leaf to tag; adhere tag to pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Thread linen thread through eyelet and tie to bow.