Easter Bunny Punch Art: how to make an Easter Bunny from Circle Punches

Easter Bunny Punch Art, punch art ideas, easter bunny art

I’m not a big Punch Art kinda gal, but after making this precious little Easter Bunny from Circle Punches and the Ornament Framelits, I might just turn into one!  It came out kinda cute, dontcha think?

I started out by using the Two Tags Die and punching out the smaller tag.  My cardstock was 8-1/2 x 2-1/2 and folded in half so it was 4-1/4 x 2-1/2.  Line your fold up above the score line on the die so you don’t cut the fold.  Punch a 3/4″ Circle from the top – you’ll be able to tie a piece of ribbon through this.

View the video tutorial to see how this sweet little Easter Bunny came to life with just a few punches and some stamping!

I used my Big Shot to punch out one of the Ornament Framelits, then I trimmed off the top and bottom and Viola!  I made the cutest bunny heiny!   This is shown in the view the video tutorial.

Easter Bunny Punch Art, punch art ideas, easter bunny art

I also show you how to use a Circle Punch to punch out the Bunny Ears.

Hope you like my fun Easter Bunny Punch Art Treat today!  I had fun making it!

Please be sure to subscribe to my newsletter by visiting the front page of my blog.

You will view the first video on How to Tie a Flat Bow, then you will get the additional videos in the series once your subscription is activated.  See you on the other side!

Easter Bunny Punch Art, punch art ideas, easter bunny art

Supplies:

• Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink:  Early Espresso
  • Accessories:  3/4″ Circle Punch, Ornament Framelits, Flower Trim, 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, Stampin’ Sponges, Two Tags Die

February SN projects-002

Look at what we’ve been doing at StampNation this month.  Most of the videos for the projects above are already posted…a couple more are coming in the next few days.

And soon, we will be celebrating our 300th video tutorial!  If you have not joined StampNation yet, you will want to join right away!

Did you know that I now accept credit cards for membership payment now?  This, in addition to the new makeover, make membership even better!

Membership Benefits Include:

Over 290 videos at your fingertips, exclusive to StampNation. No more searching the internet for project and seasonal ideas. You will never lack for inspiration! What you will find:

• New videos being added weekly (8 or more each month!) on everything from cards to techniques to scrapbooking and everything in between!
  • These videos are only for StampNation Members and will keep you up to date on the hottest products and trends in the paper crafting industry.
  • You will learn how to get the most from the products you have on hand and learn how to use new ones before you decide to purchase them.
  • Videos are close-up, well lit, detailed, and easy to understand. They are larger than the videos on my blog so you can see the action much better!
  • Projects range from Clean and Simple to more elaborate and detailed so you are sure to find tons of inspiration that fits your taste.

WRITTEN TUTORIALS: For learners that like this format, we also have this type of tutorial.

CHALLENGES: Peruse over 80 challenges to inspire your creativity…more being added monthly.

GALLERY: Over 10,000 samples sorted by stamp set and occasion. Upload your own creations, favorite ones you love and comment on friends’ projects.

MESSAGE BOARDS: Plug into a community of positive, passionate papercrafters (including me!) committed to helping you take your skills to the next level.

LIVE CHATS: Use the chat feature to talk to members from all over the world. There’s always someone around to answer any questions you have.

VIRTUAL EVENTS AND PARTIES: About once a quarter we have a great big themed party with bonus videos, challenges, surprises, and sometimes prizes.

WE LISTEN TO MEMBERS! StampNation grows and changes becoming better all the time! Members talk and we listen! This site is for YOU!

begin your membership now!

• Kristie February 26, 2013, 9:27 pm

This is so stinkin’ cute! Right up my alley! I will be making some of these for sure! :)

• Chellie B February 27, 2013, 8:17 am

Just adorable! I wonder if I could get 60 of these made between now and Easter, I mean, spring break.

• Kimberly February 27, 2013, 9:16 am

Oh my, how cute is that!!! That is the most adorable bunny “hiney” I have ever seen. Will be making a few of these for Easter myself! Thanks Catherine,

Kimberly

• Ruth Norton February 27, 2013, 11:46 am

So adorable!!! I’ll be making these TODAY!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!

• Jovita February 27, 2013, 2:17 pm

OMG! That is STINKN cute. I am definitely making it for a class project. Cute! Cute!

• Vera Conner February 27, 2013, 2:39 pm

So cute. I will be making some bunnies. Thanks.

• Cherie February 27, 2013, 2:46 pm

That is the cutest bunny butt I’ve seen! TFS!

• Dolores February 27, 2013, 2:53 pm

This is the cutest bunny, I like giving little things to my two grandkids for every holiday even though they are older and this is great.

• linda font February 27, 2013, 4:28 pm

hi, just got finished making the bunny candy holder. It was so cute I had to make one right away. I did not have the ornament die so I the large oval punch. And it worked out fine. The idea of his tail made with the rose is so cute.
    Thanks for your idea linda

• Reisa February 27, 2013, 4:46 pm

Catherine – I love this bunny but I have 1 suggestion that I used for his ears. I used the (I don’t know exactly what it is called) but I will say leaf shape that came with those Christmas framelits that you used for his bunny butt and I thought they made perfect ears

• Robbye February 27, 2013, 7:52 pm

So cute, I was just introduced to Stampin’ Up so I don’t have all the punches you used. I’m trying to estimate how much time I’ll have to make these if I order the necessary items this weekend. I love your videos, so inspiring and instructional.

• Catherine February 27, 2013, 8:53 pm

I’m so glad you all like it!
    Reisa, that’s a great idea!
    Robbye, welcome! If you order right away, you should have time! Thank you for your note, I appreciate it!

• Jenny February 27, 2013, 9:17 pm

oh this is darling!! LOVE that tail! :)

• Carolina February 27, 2013, 9:41 pm

I love that bunny. Very cute:)
    Thank you for the video.

• DeAnna February 28, 2013, 2:04 am

These are cute little bunny treat bags,the bunny is adorable

• Cheryl Taylor February 28, 2013, 4:11 am

OMGoodness! How gorgeous! Thank you for such a cute idea, Catherine.
    Love your videos.

• Catherine March 6, 2013, 11:21 pm

Seems that there are going to be lots-o-stinkin’ cute bunnies hoppin’ around! :)

• eilval March 10, 2013, 11:01 am

Adorable bunny craft ; so original and very creative . Love to feature on my Squidoo Lens – Easter Gift Ideas for Kids . Thanks for sharing

• Marcy Wearmouth March 28, 2013, 3:07 am

Catherine Thank you for all your videos. For people like me it really helps to see something done visually rather than written directions & I appreciate the time you take to show all of us. I’m new at stamping & paper crafting and am having a ball as I am a shut- in so it helps to be creative and makes life so much more fun. Have a great day & again thank you, Marcy

Projects

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

craft room tour catherine pooler

Craft Room Tour and Organization Tips

Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 1.30.28 PM

A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0

Neon Pink Snowflakes Catherine Pooler

One Layer Masked Neon Snowflakes Card

neon snowflakes projects

Coming Next Week: Neon snowflakes!

perfect die cuts

How to die cut a stamped image perfectly every time!

purplesnowflakes2

Wrinkle Free Distress Purple Snowflakes and stretching your stamps!

Nov 6 challenge

StampNation is a buzz!

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 2.43.51 PM

Q&A: How to Re-ink White, Stazon and Versamark Ink Pads

CF pink snowflakes 2

Ombre Pink Snowflake Trees background CAS-ual Fridays – video tutorial

Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 2.42.46 PM

Wrinkle Free Distress on Four Types of Cardstock with Catherine Pooler

trendy peeks

A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0 – make awesome cards this holiday season!

Masked, Stencils and Watercolored Holly Christmas Card

Masked, Stencils and Watercolored Holly Christmas Card

TrendyHoliday2014

A Very Trendy Holiday 2.0 is coming!

34HolidayCardsandTags

Christmas Cards and Tags to make

KISS One Layer Christmas Card

One Layer Christmas KISS Card – video tutorial

Positive Post it notes

A Follow up to yesterday’s post