Have you ever made a Tri Fold Shutter Card?
Nine years ago I signed up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I’m not exactly sure the exact date, but it was right around mid-October 2003. So happy anniversary to me! :) I tell you this, because I can’t believe in NINE years I’ve never made a Tri Fold Shutter Card!
I hope my Tri Fold Shutter Card Video Tutorial is easy to follow and makes YOU successful making one of your own!
Stampin’ Up Supplies for holiday Tri Fold Shutter Card:
- More Merry Messages Stamp Set (WM: 126400, CM: 126402) , Chock Full of Cheer Stamp Set (WM: 126715, CM: 126717)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla (12 x 12), Gumball Green
- Ink: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
- Accessories: 126896 Be of Good Cheer DSP, 127824 Mitten Punch, 119850 1-3/4″ Circle Punch , 118874 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch
This Christmas themed card is for Nathan…I hope he likes it!
The birthday one below was for Anna…who just turned 13. She LOVED this card I am delighted to say!
Measurements for the Tri Fold Shutter Card:
Base: 5-1/2″ x 12″
Designer Series Paper:
- (2- very end vertical panels) 1-3/4 x 5-1/2
- (4) 1-3/4 x 1-1/4
- (1- center panel) 3-3/4 x 2-1/4
- (2) 1-3/4 x 2-1/4
- (2) 3-3/4 x 1-1/4
Supplies for Birthday Tri Fold Shutter Card:
- Make a Cake Stamp Set (WM: 126740, CM: 126742), Bring on the Cake Stamp Set (WM: 121899, CM: 121958), Papillion Potpourri Stamp Set (WM: 123757, CM: 123759)
- Cardstock: Baja Breeze (12 x 12), Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
- Ink: 126960 Baja Breeze, 126954 Rose Red, 126991 Summer Starfruit (the heart was stamped with Summer Starfruit, but wasn’t cleaned well from the last time I used it and hello! Happy accident! There is a bit of pink shading on the top of the heart)
- Accessories: 126916 Patio Party Designer Series Paper, 125598 Label Framelits, 127526 Elegant Butterfly Punch, 100625 Heat and Stick Embossing Powder, 102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Thanks for popping in here today! Is there a Fancy Fold or Moving Card that you’ve seen done that you want to try, but haven’t succeeded yet? Leave me a note here and let me know! Maybe you will see it in an upcoming Video Tutorial!
If you liked this project and video tutorial on the Tri Fold Shutter Card, you will want to:
- Subscribe to my newsletter…enter your email address and name in the box on the top of the sidebar on my blog.
- Become a StampNation Member for more than 250 video tutorials, exclusive to SN, on everything from techniques to moving cards and fancy folds to scrapbooking and much more! CLICK HERE for details on membership.
If you liked this Tri Fold Shutter Card Video Tutorial, click one of the buttons below to share it with your friends!