Fashionable Hearts Embosslit meets First Edition Designer Series Paper #5 in the series

By now you know I am totally and completely in love with the sweet little Fashionable Hearts Embosslit by Stampin’ Up.  Scroll through my recent posts and you will see!   I hope you have enjoyed this series…I do believe this is the last one.

View the video to see how this card came together.   I was inspired by the muse at CASE Study!

Thank you for visiting my little corner of the world today, and while you’re here make sure you are subscribed to my newsletter!  Put your name and email in the box on the top of the sidebar to subscribe.

Stampin’ Up Supplies:

• Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (available for free with a $50 purchase beginning January 24th!)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink:  Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Corner Rounder, First Edition Designer Series Paper, Tombow Liquid Glue, Dimensionals

To re-cap:  If you’ve been following this series, you’ve seen:

Then, I got a question on the Doily Hearts…why did I use a white circle behind the white doily on the white card?  There WAS a method to my madness, find out what it was HERE.

Catherine Pooler

Click one of the buttons below to share on social media!  Thank you! :)

• Kristie G. January 19, 2012, 5:07 pm

WOW!! I absolutely love this one! Can’t wait for the new video on StampNation, rainbows and hearts, sounds great!!

• Connie January 20, 2012, 9:30 am

This is such a cute card…..and fast and simple! Love It!!

• Debbie January 20, 2012, 9:57 pm

Catherine,
    This is my favorite card in the series! I’ve got to get those embosslit hearts and the newsprint DSP.

• Christina MacLaren January 22, 2012, 7:22 pm

I love the addition of the newsprint to this design! Those darling embossed hearts are so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

• Debby Hughes January 23, 2012, 7:15 pm

Great take on Jen’s card Catherine. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

• Jean Martin January 24, 2012, 6:03 pm

Wow Cathy! This is a fabulous CASE! LOVE the pop of colors on the white! Thanks for sharing it with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

• Chupa January 25, 2012, 12:15 am

What a beauty, Catherine! Great take on the inspiration :)

Big Shot Limited Supplies Series Projects Videos

GET YOUR GUIDE: "THE TOP 10 THINGS EVERY STAMPER NEEDS TO KNOW"
(number 10 is my all-time favorite!)
Plus you’ll be added to my FREE mailing list to receive my best paper crafting tips and tricks that I only share in emails!

distress and dye inks

Dye and Distress Ink pad comparison with Catherine Pooler

Glittered Stenciled Background

Glittered Stenciled Background – KISS Card Stepped Up

kristie 1

StampNation Dream Team Member: Kristie Goulet

Flower Embellishment KISS Birthday Card

Flower Embellishment KISS Birthday Card

Screen Shot 2014-12-03 at 11.32.00 AM

Do you need to use a powder tool for Heat Embossing?

heathersballoons

Birthday Bash Wrap Up

birthday

Birthday Bash Continues!

KISS Birthday Card Catherine Pooler

Easy Birthday KISS Card with Verve Stamps – Card Making Video Tutorial

Catherine Pooler Birthday Card for Kids

Stenciled Chalkboard Birthday Card for KIDS! with Simon Says Stamp

Masculine Card with Whimsy Stamps- Catherine Pooler

White Emboss Resist Technique Masculine Card with Whimsy Stamps

StampNation Birthday Bash

Happy 4th Birthday, StampNation!

StampNation Birthday Bash

Join us tomorrow to celebrate!

stepped up thanks

Plaid Stamping Card Stepped Up!

Screen Shot 2015-01-07 at 12.52.23 PM