How about the Faux Diamonds Technique to add some glitz and glam to your projects today? All you need to do is cover your entire piece of cardstock with Versamark, pour on Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, tap off the excess and heat! Viola! Bling and glitz!
You will find the full video showing you how to make this card at StampNation!
What is StampNation??
It is the premier community for you to share your love of paper crafting in a positive upbeat, intimate environment.
StampNation is the place for you to gain knowledge and inspiration!
- exclusive video tutorials every month
- challenges to inspire your creativity
- an extensive card and project gallery featuring over 3000 samples sorted by stamp set and category!
- And more!
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- 116714 Razzle Dazzle Stamp Set
- Cardstock: 100730 Whisper White, 101889 Perfect Plum
- Ink: 111838 Pink Pirouette, 101301 Pretty in Pink, 1000697 Perfect Plum Marker
- Accessories: 119266 Concord Crush Polytwill Ribbon, 119857 Word Window Punch, 119849 Modern Label Punch, 116631 Paper Piercing Tool, 105826 Mat Pack, 119738 Soft Subtles Brads, 101930 Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, 100005 Heat Tool, 102197 Powder Pals, 102283 VersaMark, 120436 Lap of Luxury Designer Series Paper
And it is once again the beginning of the month which means this card is for my Guest Design Spot at Papercraftstar! I love working with the ladies over there, they are so great!